Teen Challenge Ranch Beliefs
Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE…The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- WE BELIEVE…There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- WE BELIEVE…In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine.
- WE BELIEVE…though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- WE BELIEVE…Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God through ‘Salvation’ (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior).
- WE BELIEVE… in Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- WE BELIEVE…that the gifts of the spirit are still in operation today.
- WE BELIEVE …Teen Challenge of Northwest Arkansas, as a para-church organization, is responsible to the great commission to save the lost, make disciples, and send them out.
How We Handle Corrective Discipline
Discipline at our Teen Challenge troubled boys school in Northwest Arkansas is principle-minded and designed to help students make better choices and become more responsible. We do not participate in any form of corporal punishment. As a state-licensed center, all of our disciplinary activities are subject to the review and scrutiny of the Arkansas Department of Human Services. Our staff are trained in applying safe restraints, should they need to use them if the boys are causing harm to themselves or others and will not stop.
Our Covenant to Our Students
- We PLEDGE to serve every student with Christ-like compassion, respect, and guidance.
- We COMMIT to address the needs of students and to assist them in the development of Godly character.
- We DEDICATE ourselves to mentor and nurture meaningful relationships, inspiring hope for the future.
Our Core Values
Faith: Unwavering trust in God’s promises, leading to transformed lives.
“God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
Community: Pursuing life together and reflecting the love of Jesus to a watching world.
“Your love for one another shall prove to the world that you are my disciples.” John 13:35
Innovation: Embracing new ideas and creative solutions in the pursuit of excellence.
“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up, do you not perceive it?” Isaiah 43:19
Adventure: Being brave enough to boldly act in faith, take risks, and embrace God’s life-changing journey.
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9